Saturday, March 7, 2009

Should I write about Rush or basketball?

Basketball! Rush gives me a headache. Now I ask you what ACC game would be 7 minutes into the game and the score is 4 to 5? Well that's the big 10...Michigan v Minnesota. Is there really a question of what conference is the best? The Big East is 2nd for sure but I do not think they have the depth that the ACC has. There are some very weak teams in the Big East so there are easy games. Other than GA Tech there are no easy games in the ACC and Tech has spurts. In the end an ACC team may not win the title, it may go to a conference standout like LSU. This does not mean that the SEC is a good conference...LSU has had it pretty easy all year where Carolina, Duke, Wake, etc have played like crazy THE ENTIRE SEASON.

Evansville is out, losing yesterday in the Missouri Valley Conference Tournament. Oh well, if they had done well I would have looked really good.

My new little guy pick is Saint Mary's in the WCC

It is so much more fun to obsess over basketball rather than politics because the future of the free world is not at stake.

Davidson has disappointed me this season but a one man team is risky business.

Tubby's boys are doing well...leading at the half. They might dance after all.

Oh great FSU put on probation...I knew they should have never been allowed into the ACC, the criminals (sorry Bob).

I posted on my Facebook wall that I was wishing for UNC v Duke tickets...my brother called and said he had some did I want them....He was kidding and I have only now recovered.

No comments: