Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You knew I would have something to say...

...I am not sure why I have been taken to the "Pitt" again...but here I am. As usual Katrina gets to sleep on the couch and I have to stay on the floor.

Jane keeps saying we are going on a trip but I am not sure where. I am evidently leash impaired. I got to go jogging (yes, Jane is jogging...pant) and I just cannot control myself. Bolting is my thing and no one seems to like it. I have to say that I am really tired of hearing Jane moan about her arm sockets. And she continues to gripe about my Mom's refusal to train me to walk on a leash correctly.

Well, the trip was to a wedding in Atlanta. I think that's where I used to live. Cool!! Pat put the seats down in the back of the car and Katrina and I had a really big space to lie down. But you guessed it, Katrina sprawled out right in the middle and I was crushed up against the side the whole trip.

I guess my Mom was doing all the wedding stuff since I did not see her until Sunday. Jane and Pat kept leaving us and when they would come back there was always talk about being over served...what the heck? When I am over served I don't rub my head and moan.

It must have been a good weekend because I heard Jane say "What a great diner, even though I didn't get a barn star". "It was really good to see everyone, they all looked great" while I gobbled down my breakfast and Katrina's too...he, he.

No comments: