Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Donald Trump is an alien and I am sure his "birth" was faked

I am at present unable to locate my birth certificate! The last time I recall seeing it was when I had my passport renewed a couple of years ago. I have (had) only one copy and I have looked everywhere. The doctor who delivered me has to be dead otherwise he would be well known as one of the oldest people alive. I am sure he (I am assuming it was a man) would not remember delivering me if he were still puttering around in the present. This is a grave situation because I cannot prove that I was actually born in the United States of America. My passport was not accepted at the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles when I tried to get a NC driver's license....only a real Social Security card would work; funny, because Social Security Cards are not to be used for identification (it says so right on the card). Anyway, I cannot find that either. I suppose in NC my Passport would not prove my citizenship...I am in real trouble. Oh, and I wonder how many people remember me from 1st grade in Okinawa and would come forth to say they knew me when.

No comments: