Monday, June 22, 2009

Deer again

There is so much happening in the world I just do not know which topic to attack. So I will give you a deer update. I was a bit amazed when I went out on the deck early a morning or two ago and there was a huge deer right in the middle of our neighbors horrific backyard (a fenced yard mind you) eating away at all the plants that have never been planted. It was like a buffet I am sure. Katrina had a fit and the deer ran. There is a dead deer on 15/501 in the city limits of Pittsboro in someone's yard...its been there for three days. Give me a break. IT STINKS. Then to top it off Katrina and I are walking down our street early this morning and the Hinkel family is out in their driveway looking rather shocked. There is an injured deer in the driveway next door! The poor thing could not get up. I have no idea what happened to him but he is not there anymore. What can I say.

No comments: