Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanks...

While jogging this morning and contemplating turning the house into a Christmas wonderland I thought about what a nice Thanksgiving we had with our girls...I am thankful for so many things...

...thankful for my Pat, my love and partner for life

...thankful for my two wonderful daughters who I love more than life itself. Two journeys
that began at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta continue to blossom and grow.

...thankful for my brother, Bruz, who I love and who always amazes me.

...thankful for Kristy and Diana, my sisters by choice.

...thankful for my pal Katrina who never judges me when I am grumpy and is always there.

...thankful for all the experiences that have made up my life so far; preparing me for changes and challenges and moving forward.
...thankful for all the wonderful people I call friends.

...Oh, and thankful for at least one half of a fabulous Bama over Auburn football game. I am sure all the Auburn fans are thankful for the other half.

No comments: