Saturday, November 1, 2008

Its over and guess who wins.....

The University of Virginia sponsors a national youth mock election...the outcome? OBAMA! Walton High School in suburban Atlanta (where our children went) voted overwhelmingly for Obama. These mock elections ALWAYS pick the winner. Kids are reflecting their parents feelings. So we can relax Tuesday will be a breeze.

Georgia Senate race still in question... runoff very likely. Kentucky and Mississippi look grim, but newly registered voters and the huge turnout may not register in the polls. I am still sticking to my predictions.

1 comment:

CKJurick said...

Here in Chatham County, GA, most people are Republicans. I feel like the McGovern days.... Anyway, they are all really upset with Saxby about the Sugar Refinery. He was horrible to the witness. Even Johnny Isakson thought the winess was credible. I don't think Saxby is going to win...
Tell Emily I'm afraid I have to pull against the Tar Heels next week. We thought about coming to that game...
I told Jo Ann months ago that I bet UGA and UNC would be in the Peach Bowl. She informed me that GA would be in a much better bowl game. Joe went to Jacksonville this weekend to the game. Mother is working the polls for Beverly Perdue. At last we pray, a good Perdue governor! Miss you guys. Can't wait until Tuesday night!