Sunday, August 23, 2009

Garden Updates

Our water bill this month is out of sight, but the garden is green and healthy. I see it as the price for serenity. My Japanese Maple that lost all its leaves due to those pesky white flies has rallied and the leaves have come back! The little Impatiens plant that somehow made it from Jackson's Creek in the Jade Plant, has become huge and is blooming like crazy...its my link to my Marietta garden. We have a ton of tomatoes that are getting ready to ripen. The Carolina Jasmine has made it to the top of the trellis. All the cute little things that I planted around the pond have gone crazy, I must say, it is beautiful. We put in another small pond and a sitting area in the back that is really nice. I have been getting cedars out of the woods at the top of the hill and putting them in strategic places and they seem to be doing well.

What a wonderful hobby...to watch things grow

No comments: