Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dinner at the Women's Shelter

What an eye opening experience.....People from the office brought all kinds of great food that kids like; fried chicken, macaroni & cheese, all kinds of sweets. We all wore reindeer antlers (I have a pic of Pat in his set that I will post when he emails it to me from his phone) and helped decorate. The kids were so cute and the Moms all seemed very appreciative. I cannot imagine what it would be like to spend the holidays in a shelter with my children. We all have so much to be thankful for...we are safe and love each other.

1 comment:

Marriage of Right and Left said...

Jane- Seth and I are at Brinkley's home right now, wishing you were here! We love your blog and can't wait to see all of your updates. Wethink we are going to start a "Jane fan club".

We miss you. By the way, Brinkley looks amazing, and cooked a fabulous meal for us.

See you for the Big Obama Day in January.

Merry Christmas, we miss you.

Love, your biggest fans,
Christina & Seth