Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Bruz

Today was my brother's birthday and I think it is the first time I have been with him on his birthday since we were kids. It was great fun. Diana arranged a dinner at a restaurant on Franklin Street. We met some new people as well as seeing several of their oldest friends that we have known for years. It does seem different to live close to someone in my family since I have lived away for so long, but it is very comforting and I feel at home. Pat and I said the other day that we thought we would live here forever...there is somthing about this place; I can't put my finger on it. The Christmas decorations on Franklin Street are Carolina Blue, very subtle and in good taste. The southern side of heaven.

Notice that it is Sunday and I am not recommending Frank Rich.

No comments: